Foods Alive, Superfood, Organic Black Sesame Seeds, 12 oz (338 g)
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- CRC Kosher
- Green America Approved Business
- Certified Organic by Ecocert
– Open Sesame.. say it, you know you want to! –Black sesame seeds can be added to all your favorite granolas, yogurts, energy bars, soups, dips, spread and backed goods to add a unique nutty flavor and color appeal.
In traditional Chinese medicine, black sesame seeds have sweet and neutral properties, and are associated with the kidney and liver meridiansThey function to tonify yin jing and blood, moisten the intestines, and help build the spirit, or shen.
A good source of calcium, fiber, iron, protein, phosphorus, magnesium and more. Sesame seeds have a nutty, slightly sweet flavor and aroma that is enhanced by light heating.
Mix black sesame seeds with honey to create a sweet treat called Helva. In ancient times, women are believed o have eaten this mixture to prolong youth and beauty, while Roman soldiers ate this mixture for strength and energy.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.