Simply Organic, Coriander, 2.29 oz (65 g)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Warm and citrusy at the same time, coriander seed is enjoyed in curries and chili, cookies and cakes. A sister to cilantro–both come from the same plant–coriander seed has a lovely, fragrant aroma once ripened, while cilantro is often described as fetid.
A way to eat. The way to live.
We’re here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh. Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
- When placing an order with a Visa / MasterCard through the LiqPay payment system (no commission)
- Transfer to Privat card (privat-privat no commission, from other banks at the rate)
- Through your personal account in the order history using LiqPay (no commission)
- Cash on delivery, the commission is paid by the recipient (only for New mail)
- Payment at the bank’s cash desk (the commission is calculated by the bank)
- We will deliver a smile along with the order
- All parcels are insured!
- Exceptionally original products *
- Goods only with a good period
- Refunds in case of cancellation
- Continuous development of service
* During production, suppliers periodically redesign packaging without notifying stores. Images are updated as soon as we receive information about their change. Product images are taken from suppliers or from an Internet resource if the supplier does not provide images.